We are looking for a reliable part-time or full-time Administrative Assistant who speaks fluent Spanish. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Hours & Benefits
- We offer a benefits packet for full-time employees, including Medical, Dental, Life, 401(k) and PTO.
- Our office hours are Mo-Fr 8:30 – 4:30
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat